If you’ve uploaded a picture-in-picture video with Kaltura Capture, in some situations you may find that you need to download the video from the MacVideo website. A reminder that when recording with Kaltura Capture a copy is saved locally on your computer as well. Go here to see where the files are located.
With picture-in-picture videos, MacVideo streams both video recordings as one in a single video player. MacVideo does not combine these two into a single video file.
To re-download your picture-in-picture video, follow the steps below:
- Go to the video in My Media
- Underneath the video Go to Actions -> Edit
- Under the Download tab, select make sure to checkmark Original and Save
- Look for the Entry ID in the Basic Info box to the right of the video. Copy the Entry ID
- Search this Entry ID on the My Media page. You should now see two separate videos appear. These will be the two videos of your picture-in-picture upload.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 for the 2nd video to enable downloads for it